Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Автор Тема: Application  (Прочитано 2016 раз)

Оффлайн Zioma

• [Гражданин/Сitizen]
Application
« : 22 Март 2015, 22:50:54 »
Hello,
I have a friend of mine [SALT] who started playing DayZ in your server and when he told me about your server I was very excited because this gave a different feeling while playing DayZ, also I always was a fond of RP atmosphere gaming which means I will always stick to my role. I was told to think of a character and I have a few in mind, the problem is I am not sure which really fits into your ideal world. So here are some of the characters I thought of: Exchange student from Lebanon, Tourist from Cyprus, Business man from England, Priest from Cyprus.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon and meet you inside the game!

« Последнее редактирование: 22 Март 2015, 23:05:27 от Zioma »

Оффлайн Zioma

• [Гражданин/Сitizen]
Re: Application
« Ответ #1 : 24 Март 2015, 04:37:14 »
Name: Alexandros Zioma
Nationality: Lebanese/Cypriot
Physical appearance: Middle Eastern race - Dark brown hair - Brown eyes - Height of 180cm - Body type normal and hairy.
Personal Skills: As a teenager from the age of 12-16 he was part of 53rd St Barnabas Scout Group where he learned Craftsmanship, Map reading and Knot tying. Being multinational learning languages was not his hard spot, he adapted with them quite easily. At the age of 21 he took up cooking lesson where he learned the fine art of French and Italian cuisine. He is always quite persuasive
Character: Alexandros is someone who you can trust but also need to keep an eye on after all he is very secretive about himself. He is very short tempered and very sensitive but tends to hide it from the public, if you are lucky enough though he might share it with you. He is a good listener and would take orders if given some, he is neither selfish nor negative towards them if they seem logical to him. He always has a positive attitude and thirsty to learn and experience more in life. When meeting new people he will be very defensive and skeptic, so most likely he will be quiet with a stranger around if he feels threatened by them. Over all, Alexandros doesn’t fear in learning and trying new things but he will always keep an eye open when he sleeps.
Biography: Born in Beirut, Lebanon 1984. Alexandros real name was Mahmoud Zioma but changed to Alexandros Paraskevas after being adopted by a Cypriot family in June 13th 1992. He lost his birth family during the end of the Civil War in Lebanon in 1990 and was taken to an orphanage where the family of Paraskevas adopted him as their own and took him to Cyprus. Alexandors doesn’t remember much of his life in Lebanon. At the age of 11 he was taken to a boarding school for boys where he was educated and was taught how to act and speak as a respectful man. Growing up he never spoke or asked about his birth parents. He saw his adoptive parents as his real parents and he loved them so much. He was always a lonely child and most of his friendships did not last long at his teenage years. At the age of 17 when he was done with school and different activities that his parents signed him up for, he decided he wanted to visit Lebanon after so many years. He went there with his adoptive parents and took him to his birth parent’s grave, at that moment Alexandros had a rush of memories of his life in Lebanon before the war and he started to cry like never before. When they arrived back to Cyprus his father gave him a letter which was never opened. The letter was written in Arabic. Alexandros translated it and inside the letter it said “Mr. Mahmoud, I am sorry to inform you but your parents were killed during a rebel attack at the Beirut general hospital. They were very respectful doctors and you should be proud of them. In the next page I have your dads and moms will that they signed the day you were born. The will is that you will inherit everything your parents owned. At the age of 18 you will able to access your new bank account that will be opened under the name you wish to use. When you are ready to contact me ask your father to give you my number and we should meet. May peace be with you.” When Alexandors opened his new bank account he also changed his name to Alexandros Zioma.
Few years passed and Alexandros changed many roads in life, trying to find what he really wanted to do. He ended up investing into different companies and made his money through that. Eventually at the age of 26 he started looking into medicine companies and investing his time and money into that field. For 5 years he invested and worked with different medicine companies to produce new medicine. His knowledge about medicine was a blur but he had the skills to sell it and also the money to fund it. Alexandros heard about a new medicine being produced in Chernorus that would make humans immune to major viruses and he wanted to be part it. As he was traveling to Chernorus he hired a Russian translator who was generous enough to help him with his journey.

Оффлайн RikoSHeT

• Диверсант во все поля
  • [Ветеран/Veteran]
Re: Application
« Ответ #2 : 24 Март 2015, 23:52:54 »
((It's translation:))
((Перевод))

Национальность: Ливанец/Киприот.

Внешний вид: средневосточной расы, темные волосы, карие глаза, рост 180 см, телосложение среднее, лохматость повышена ((хз как перевести нормально)).

Умения: В подростковом возрасте он был в составе 53-ей Барнабасской ((?)) Скаутской Группы, где он учился рукоделию, картографии и вязке узлов. Будучи мультиязычным, изучение языков давалось ему легко. В возрасте 21 года, он брал уроки кулинарии, где научился виртуозно готовить блюда французской и итальянской кухни. Он всегда умел убеждать людей в своей правоте.

Характер: Александр - личность, которой можно доверять, но за ним требуется глаз да глаз, поскольку он достаточно скрытный человек. Он достаточно не сдержан, и очень раним, но склонен прятать свои чувства от публики. Если вам повезет, он поделится с вами своими переживаниями. Он хороший слушатель, и выполняет приказы, когда получает их. Если приказы разумны и логичны, он не будет относиться к ним негативно. Он всегда позитивен, и всегда готов узнать что-нибудь новое. При знакомстве с людьми, он ведет себя бдительно и скептично. Как и многие, он будет сидеть тише воды ниже травы, если почувствует угрозу от человека. Александрос не боится узнавать что-то новое, однако он всегда на чеку, даже когда спит.(тут игра слов, дословно - спит с открытыми глазами).

Биография: Родился в Бейруте, столице Ливанской республики в 1984 году. Настоящее имя Александроса - Махмуд Циома, но назвался Александросом Параскевасом после того, как был усыновлен семьей с Кипра, 13 июля 1992 года. Он потерял своих родичей, когда гражданская война в Ливане в 1990 году подходила к концу. Семья Параскевасов усыновила его и забрала на Кипр после того, как он остался сиротой. Александрос многого не помнит о своей жизни в Ливане. В возрасте 11 лет он был принят в школу-интернат для мальчиков, где он получил образование и научился хорошим манерам. Пока он рос, он никогда не спрашивал и старался не упоминать своих родителей. Он воспринимал своих приемных родителей как родных и очень любил их. Он всегда был одиночкой, и, будучи подростком, он не у него не было крепких дружеских отношений. Закончив школьное обучение, и завершив обучение в своих кружках по интересам, куда его записывали родители, он решил посетить Ливан, спустя много лет. Он поехал туда со своей новой семьей, и они отвели его на могилу его настоящих родителей. В этот момент на Александра обрушились воспоминания о его жизни в Ливане еще до войны, и он заплакал так, как никогда прежде. Вернувшись на Кипр, отец отдал ему запечатанное письмо. Письмо на арабском языке. Александрос перевел его. "Мистер Махмуд, извините, но ваши родители погибли в ходе атаки повстанцев на Бейрутскую больницу. Они были уважаемыми врачами, и вам следует гордиться ими. На следующей странице -завещание ваших родителей, составленное ими в день вашего рождения. Оно гласит, что родители завещали вам все свое имущество. По достижении 18 лет, вы имеете право открыть счет в банке под любым именем. Когда вы будете готовы связаться со мной, попросите вашего отца дать вам мой номер, и мы сможем встретиться. Мир вам.".
Когда Александрос открыл счет в банке, он зарегистрировал его на Александроса Циому. Прошло несколько лет, Александрос искал свое призвание: то дело, которым ему было бы интересно заниматься. Наконец, он занялся тем, что стал инвестировать деньги в разные фирмы, и получал от этого прибыль. В итоге, в возрасте 26 лет, он стал вести бизнес с медицинскими компаниями, и вкладывал свое время и финансы в эту область. В течение пяти лет, он способствовал развитию фармакологических компаний, и разработке новых лекарств. Он обладал поверхностными знаниями в области медицины, зато он хорошо продавал лекарства, и обладал капиталом.

Александрос услышал о новом препарате, который разрабатывался в Чернаруси. Он позволял получить иммунитет к вирусу, и он хотел быть частью этого проекта. По пути в Чернарусь, он нанял русского переводчика, который оказался хорошим человеком, и помогал ему в его путешествии.   
« Последнее редактирование: 28 Март 2015, 12:20:40 от Kalter »
Иностранный легион - это тупое мясо Франции! (с) Анжелика