Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Автор Тема: Application  (Прочитано 994 раз)

Оффлайн SALT

• [Гражданин/Сitizen]
Application
« : 22 Март 2015, 15:47:52 »
 Hello,
 I found this Role playing Dayz server and i was wondering if i can join? Yes i know most players will be Russian on the server and it won't be easy to communicate but doesn't it make things more interesting?
 Maybe i will have role of Translator, Secret agent, Political adviser, UN emissary or even Diplomat. I came to Chernorus to do my duty and suddenly strange things happen, now am alone in this unknown world trying to survive and complete what i came for at the same time.
 I really appreciate the effort people put to build this community and i want to see how it works. I will be on TS so we can talk about my Character and the story behind him.
Regards,

SALT

Оффлайн SALT

• [Гражданин/Сitizen]
Application
« Ответ #1 : 24 Март 2015, 03:39:16 »
•Name: Arthur Salt
•Nationality: Cypriot

•Physical Characteristics: Good looking. Not tall around 1.70. Medium masculinity but with strong legs, good swimmer but hates running. Black hair, blue eyes, straight teeth but broken nose. Has tattoo of angel wing on one fist.
•Skills: Nothing special except can speak 3 languages.
•Character: Disciplined, respectful, always keeps his word and good listener. Thinks logically and won't get into fight easily, can find common sense in most situations. Doesn't trust people easily but can be trustworthy. Very emotional but tries to not show it to other people. Can motivate and manipulate people.
•Biography: Born and raised in Cyprus but both parents were Russian. Father disciplined and intelligent, was businessman, ex military in Russia. Mother was sensitive woman with strong character, had small shop and was living in Cyprus. At school had few but good friends, was very good student and after joined the army for 14 months. Afterwards attended University of Cyprus and studied International Relations and Languages. After University was successful translator around the world mostly for Businessmen and Politicians. Some of the remarkable jobs was in Syria where he was translator/consultant of one important Russian businessman. At that time he was even carrying a gun because of the situation in Middle East. He respected, admired and loved women but couldn't start a family because he of his job, he was traveling a lot. In one of his trips he defended one women in a bar and got in a fight, ended up with broken nose but did what was right. On his latest job he started to work for one successful Lebanese/Cypriot businessman and traveled to Chernorus with him for negotiation/translation.
•Interests: History, cultures, Languages, and of course women.